PUBLIC TRANPORT SERVICE CORPORATION
DISPOSAL OF CHATTEL & STRUCTURES
The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC) invites suitably qualified proponents to submit sealed bids for the following:
|LOT NO.||SCRAP IRON||SITE VISIT DATES||CLOSING DATE|
|SISF202201||Disposal of Chattel and Real Property at the Public Transport Service Corporation Lady Hailes Garage (San Fernando)||11th August, 2022
@ 10:00 AM
|17th August, 2022
@ 4:00 PM
Proponents shall be an authorized Scrap Metal Dealer and /or a suitably qualified proponent in Trinidad and Tobago as governed under the Old Metal and Marine Stores Act CHAP. 84:07 and The Public Procurement and Disposal Property Act 2015 (amended).
Proponents would be required to upon being informed of the acceptance of their Bid, pay to PTSC the amount of the winning bid in the form outlined below in the Conditions of Sale.
Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
PAYMENT & REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Payment is to be made immediately via CASH, CERTIFIED CHEQUE, DEBIT CARD or deposit to PTSC’s RBL Account # 150244234301.
- Proponents are required to provide a copy of their payment receipt with company information to
PTSC-Tenders@ptsc.gov.tt. Thereafter, upon confirmation of payment, the Proponent has six (6) weeks to collect/demolish the chattel and structures from the PTSC compound.
- Only suitably qualified proponent bearing the name of the Company in (ii) above will be accepted. Registration of interested persons will begin promptly at 9:45 am on the date of the Site Visit.
- Site Visit would be conducted at PTSC compound at Lady Hailes Avenue, San Fernando.
- Chattel and Structure are being sold in an “as-is / where-is” condition.
- All Bids are to be labelled, packaged and submitted no later than the closing date of Wednesday 17th August 2022 @ 4:00 PM as per the below instruction:
YOUR COMPANY’S NAME & ADDRESS
PROJECT: DISPOSAL OF CHATTEL & STRUCTURES
The Manager Procurement and Logistics
Public Transport Service Corporation
Old Railway Building, 60 South Quay, Port of Spain, Trinidad W.I.
- The successful Proponent would be notified via email and telephone number provided by the Proponent or their authorised representative in their bid submission. PTSC does not assume any responsibility for incorrect information submitted by the Proponent.
The deadlines for submitting sealed bids are outlined above. Bids submitted after the deadline specified will not be accepted.
The PTSC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid.