Terms and Conditions Specific to Tour Operator Services (TourTT)
The Public Transport Service Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “PTSC”) hold the right to cancel any booking at any time depending on the circumstances. These circumstances include but are not limited to:
- Instances where the PTSC is unable to operate a Tour or Charter Service due to extreme weather, national emergency and or internal reasons whereby the PTSC is unable to operate a Tour or Charter Service;
- Instances where a Tour requires a minimum number of travellers/patrons to operate. The affected traveller/s will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. In situations where travellers select a substitute tour/service which is more expensive than the original product, the traveller/s will be subject to the additional cost. In instances whereby the substitute cost less than the original cost, the traveller/s will be refunded the balance;
- A customer’s credit card was charged more than once for the same transaction; and
- Once a customer makes a cancellation in alignment with the PTSC’s terms and conditions for cancellations.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour or charter booked has specific terms and conditions listed.
|Cancellation Made Within||Refund Policy|
|2 Days or less Prior to the Departure Date||Non-refundable|
|3-7 Days Prior to the Departure Date||50% of the total purchase amount can be refunded|
|8-13 Days Prior to the Departure Date||75% of the total purchase amount can be refunded|
|14 or more Days Prior to the Departure Date||100% of the total purchase amount can be refunded|
Please be advised of the following:
- Cancellation fees are calculated based on the date the PTSC receive the traveller(s)’ notice of cancellation via email
- The notification day and departure day are NOT counted
- All cancellations must be made directly with the PTSC, not via a third party
For refunds processed by credit card, there will be a ten percent (10%) transaction/processing fee that will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
Terms and Conditions Specific to Charter/Private Hire Services
- Security Deposit
- The Client shall pay a security deposit, as specified in the schedule, in advance, no less than one (1) week prior to the commencement of the Bus Charter Service.
- Upon expiration of the Agreement, the Corporation will calculate and reconcile any additional times utilized for the Bus Charter Service outside of the scope of the Payment Schedule and the Charter Schedule. The additional time utilized will be charged at the same rate (hereto referred to as “the Additional Cost”) and shall be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- The Corporation shall upon the determination of the Agreement, conduct an inspection of the Buses for any damages and shall notify the Client of any such damage caused by the negligence of the Client’s representatives, servants, agents and passengers and any cost (Damages Cost) attached thereto. b. Indemnification from Liability i. The Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Corporation and its employees and/or officers from and against any and all suits, actions or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, and expenses of whatsoever nature, including attorney’s fees and expenses, in respect of the death or injury of any person or loss of and or damage to any property, arising in connection with the Service
- Indemnification from Liability
- The Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Corporation and its employees and/or officers from and against any and all suits, actions or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, and expenses of whatsoever nature, including attorney’s fees and expenses, in respect of the death or injury of any person or loss of and or damage to any property, arising in connection with the Service.
Contact us here.