Mr. Learie Paul lives by the mantra “Service to Humanity is the best Work of life”.
Mr. Paul has a long and outstanding track record in community service, with over forty years of involvement and volunteerism in various organizations such as:
- Black Rock Village Council -President
- Black Rock Heritage Committee – Coordinator
- Village Council Association – Treasurer
- St David’s Anglican Church – Lay Minister
- Tobago Jaycees –Past Vice President
- Dance Ensemble -Founding member and past President.
It is no surprise that because of his multi-competency and volunteerism, he also served on the Board of Director for the following:
- Tobago Regional Health Authority-member
- Tobago Agribusiness Development Company
- Tobago Cold Storage & Warehouse Facility
- Public Transport Service Corporation
Mr. Paul possesses the following:
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Basic Photography
He is currently pursuing a Diploma in Project Management and is the managing Director of LP Marketing and Transport Ltd.