Our commitment to privacy
To ensure that your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to each user. The PTSC does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send requests for personal information. Our website may contain links to other sites. We do not share personal information with those websites and are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Use of personal information will be accessed only by obtaining the necessary permission via email. If you have not given us permission to communicate with you, you will not be contacted, nor will we use your personal information in any manner.
Safeguards used to protect you
We safeguard the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
- Our website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption wherever sensitive personal information is required;
- Our servers are maintained in secure facilities behind the latest firewall technologies;
- The login schema utilized in the online account access we offer you utilizes the most modern and sophisticated approach to security. Access requires usernames and passwords that employ a combination of letters and numbers making the chance of unauthorized login virtually non-existent;
- To complete a purchase one must also use an SSL-enabled browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Edge. This protects the confidentiality of your personal information, and credit card or checking account information while it is transmitted over the Internet;
- Our staff is granted only limited and pertinent access to the information necessary to perform service on your account.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site – related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users, means of connection to the website such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Children’s online privacy protection
Protecting the privacy of the children are especially important. For that reason, we do not collect information from children 13 years and under and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
Keeping your information secure
We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. The following are helpful tips to consider whenever handling your important information with us or anywhere else on the internet:
- Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser;
- Do not use the same password for different websites. This way if anyone ever gets your password they will only have it for one website;
- Never share your login information with anyone you would not want to have full access to all of your information;
- Avoid login on any public computer or computer that is not solely yours. If you must, be sure to logout when you are finished. Be sure that there are no spyware applications installed on the machine and empty all stored cookie or cache information;
- Notify us the moment you feel there has been a breach of privacy or security on your end.
Use of collected information
We also use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, feature updates, special offers and other information we think you would like to hear about. Collected information is used to:
- Improve our Website
we strive to improve our website features and content based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Improve customer service
your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Send periodic emails
the email address users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails which include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website.
Protecting your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on November 14th 2022